Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

So there's this girl.

This is not uncommon.

But that there is a girl is probably the only common thing about it.

It makes absolutely no sense. It is fucking ridiculous actually. And it has no place in my life.

But there's this girl. And I can't get her out of my head.

I've known her for two years. She lives with my best mate. I never felt anything for her. I've slept in her bed a hundred times and only thought about trying to shag her the last two times - and even then, only because I'm a boy and that's what I do with girls now.

She came to my place for New Years. So did many of my friends. I had absolutely no intentions for her. There were other girls. But I was watching her dancing on my dining table in her underwear with one of these friends, and suddenly everything made sense. Everything and nothing.

My world is upside down. I have lost all sense of self. I have no clue where to go from here, except to her. But that's nowhere I've ever gone before. And could I possibly stay?

No comments:

Post a Comment